Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Do you wear eye glasses?

Can you imagine wearing a pair of glasses that cost you $8 plus shipping? Yes they are prescription glasses! My husband's grandma told me about this website while I was in the process of getting my vision checked. I was given a prescription and as soon as I got home I couldn't wait to start my search for the perfect $8 pair of glasses. Believe it or not, it is true! I am wearing them as we speak, they are cute and comfortable, more importantly I can see. I ordered 2 pairs because I couldn't decide which one I liked better and still I was well under the cheapest pair Kaiser had to offer.

They are a California based company too! Happy shopping.

www.zennioptical.com

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! What a savings. I can't believe that I spent over $400.00 on one pair of glasses & one pair of perscription sunglasses. I could have saved so much. My husband just got a new perscription - we are going to see how it goes. Thank you so much for posting this! With the economy the way that it is right now, the more money I can keep in my pocket - the better. I don't care if I am not wearing designer frames - as long as I can see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! I am glad you found this blog at just the right time. My son was just given a prescription yesterday for glasses as well, so we are going to be ordering his soon too!

    ReplyDelete