Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My savings today...

Today was a great deal day, I have been meaning to get to the store for a few days and I finally got to run out today.  I went to Safeway, Walgreens, and Longs.  I bought things we needed, will need, and a couple of things I wanted :)  I am going to post the pictures below but if you want details about how much and where I purchased any of the items just ask, I'd love to share my deals!  The kids are going to be knocked off their feet when they see that mommy bought "Sunday Sugar Cereal" again!

TOTAL RETAIL COST $144.65

TOTAL OOP (out of pocket) $43.93

I earned $17.00 in RR (register rewards) basically $17 towards a purchase of $17 or more for Walgreens, and I don't have to use them all at once.  

So, my total cost for the day was $26.93


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment