Monday, April 6, 2009

Target trip today...

There was one deal that stood out to me, in the Target ad this Sunday there was a sale on Gillette Fusion Power razors for $7.99 (usually 10.99) and a sale on the shave gel for $1.89 (usually $3.29).  If you purchased one of each (there were other items too, like the Gillette Body Wash) you would get a $5 Target gift card.  ALSO...in this Sunday's paper there was a coupon for $2 off the razor and $1 off the shave gel...SO I will give you a second here to do the math... Yep, that's right they end up being FREE!  Got my razor and shaving gel and my target gift card, which I will most certainly use next time I shop at Target.  

I got some other great deals as well on Pantene Shampoo/Conditioner.  They are now on sale for $5.50 each, combined with the Target coupon that came in the mail a few weeks ago AND the coupon in this Sunday's paper AND the coupon that was stuck on the Pantene bottle itself,  I ended up paying $1.50 per bottle. These are the larger bottles too so it was a great deal.  


Total before coupons $36.91
After $21.54 (and I got my $5 gift card) so technically $16.54 - over 50% off with coupons alone.

2 comments:

  1. ah! i JUST got home from target. why oh why didn't i see this before??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you'll need to make another trip, but make sure you clip your coupons first!

    ReplyDelete